We have a well – stocked library which is one of the main sources of knowledge for faculty and students. The Library has a reading room with seating capacity of 30.
buy cialis with dapoxetine Our Collection
|Total No. of Books||9246|
|No. of Journals/Periodicals/Magazines||29|
|No. of Newspapers||09|
|Newspaper Clippings||05 subjects|
|Journal Journals/Periodicals/Magazines Article Indexing|
|Unpublished Material (Theses)|
The college has subscribed the N-LIST / INFLIBNET for providing additional teaching and learning material available online.
For online access Click Here..
buy aciclovir 200mg tablets Library Timings
- Monday to Saturday: 8.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- During Examination: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Library will remain closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
buy proscar finasteride Library Membership
- Membership is open to all the students, faculty, non-teaching staff and alumni of the college.
- Alumni with a Deposit of Rs.500 and Reading charges of Rs. 300 annually. In this membership member can issue 1 book for 7 days.
Rules and Regulations
- ID is essential for accessing the library
- All visitors including students are requested to enter their name and sign the visitor’s book kept at the counter.
- In case of loss of membership card, a duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs.10/-
- No valuables and personal belongings to be carried in the library
- Reference Books, Research Dissertations and Periodicals will not be issued, these can be referred to in the library
- Two Books will to issued to each student for a duration of one week
- If the books are not renewed or returned in time a fine of Rs. 2/- will be levied per day for each book
- In case of loss of book, the library should be intimated immediately. The borrower shall have to replace the book or bear the cost of the book
- Silence should be maintained in the library, no discussions to be done in the library
- The use of mobile phone is not permitted in the library. If a student violates this the mobile will be confiscated.